Handicap Issues
Home Up

Wheel Chair

The Directorate of Public Works (DPW) is committed to supporting the physically impaired. Our mission here is to ensure reasonable, barrier free access to public facilities.

Web Divider, Multi Colored

If a handicap accessible facility needs repair, please call the Service Order Desk (719) 526-5345 and let them know immediately. Specify the call pertains to a handicapped facility or accessibility.

Requests for elimination of accessibility barriers need to be submitted, by memorandum, to the DPW, Customer Service Branch, Building 305, Customer Service Representatives: Phone (719) 526-9246/9248/6-6674/6-4550.


Families with physically impaired family members, requiring modification or alteration of their housing unit, should speak with the Housing Office at (719) 526-7574 for assistance.   Barrier free access is assured all residents of Family Housing.

For further information on handicap issues contact (719) 526-3415.



Other Links:

Bobby Approved Logo

Fort Carson Home Page   Army Home Page  Residential Communities Initiative (RCI) Web Site

                                                        This Web Site was last updated on 10 April 2006