Personnel Processing Branch Army Garrison Logo

Officer Separation


Bldg Rm

All Officers requesting to separate from the Army (not retire) must submit an unqualified resignation packet. A packet may by requested through your S-1.

***NOTE*** Packets must be submitted 6 months to 12 months out from the requested ETS date!

Paperwork needed from all separating officers (unqualified resignations) include the following:

  • Officer Unqualified Resignation Memo
  • Counseling Memo Signed by First Line O6
  • Reserve component Memo (Contact Reserve Component Office at 526-3749)
  • Sexual Assualt Memo
  • ORB

All final outs are scheduled by appointment only.