Networking & Switch Division
- Networking & Switch Branch (NSB)
- The NSB is responsible for managing, maintaining, monitoring and improving the Fort Carson network. The branch extends network services across the entirety of Fort Carson to include the cantonment area, the ranges, Pinon Canyon and other outlying areas. The branch performs Tier 2 and 3 troubleshooting, performance analysis, install and maintenance, and design/architecture for future implementations and upgrades. It is the responsibility of this branch to provide a high level of availability and a quality service across the network to all Fort Carson customers.
- The NSB is responsible for maintaining all Army and DoD guidelines to ensure a controlled and secure network environment.
- Transmission Branch (TB)
- TB provides official telephone, radio spectrum management, non-tactical radio, and transmission systems services for all authorized Fort Carson organizations, both on and off post.
- Specific telephony services include; for-official-use commercial and government-owned local and long haul telecommunications, all telephones with 526, 524, & 503 prefixes, all government-owned outside cables and telecommunications facilities.
- Specific wireless services include; management of all FCCO radio spectrum authorizations, non-tactical land mobile radios and infrastructure, radio repeaters, microwave systems, communications towers, and satellite communications.
Carson Directory: 719-526-5811
Network Enterprise Center
6151 Specker Avenue
Fort Carson, CO 80913