The Shuttle Service is free to military, Department of Defense personnel and Family members. It operates 7 days a week. The shuttle has five (Banana, Cantonment, Soldier Support, Butts, and Butts Express) designated routes that circulate Fort Carson. The goal for the Shuttle Service is to provide excellent service to all our shuttle customers. The service is subject to change due to personnel, weather, equipment and/or mission requirements.
- Shuttle hours of operation: 8 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Monday-Friday and 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Saturday-Sunday.
- Shuttle Dispatch phone hours are the same as operation.
- The Butts Express Route does not run on weekends.
- Shuttle service does not operate on federal holidays.
- The shuttle is ran similar to a city bus, please stand at the designated shuttle stops for pick up.
- If you need to transfer to a different route, please tell your driver.
- If you need assistance, or have been waiting for more than 15 minutes for a shuttle, contact the shuttle dispatch at 719-524-RIDE
For questions or concerns, call Shuttle Dispatch at 719-524-RIDE or 719-526-1124.TMP Supervisor (719) 526-8093 or Transportation Manager (719) 526-8722.