Fort Carson has four Ivy Warrior Restaurants (dining facilities) that serve breakfast from 7-9 a.m., lunch from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. and dinner from 5-6:30 p.m. weekdays. On weekends and holidays, one Ivy Warrior Restaurant serves brunch from 9:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. and supper from 5-6:30 p.m. Schedules are printed in the weekly Fort Carson Mountaineer newspaper and posted to the U.S. Army Fort Carson Facebook page on Thursday mornings.
DOD ID card holders and their guests can dine at all DFACs on Fort Carson. DFACs are cash only
The Ivy Warrior Restaurants are located at:
- James R. Wolf, building 1444, near Specker Avenue and Nelson Street
- Robert C. Stack, building 2330, near Titus Boulevard and Specker Avenue
- Warfighter, building 9439, near Wilderness and Warfighter roads
- LaRochelle, building 7481, near Devens Street and Jedburgh Drive (Note: only serves breakfast and lunch weekdays; closed weekends and holidays)
|Weekdays||Standard Rate||Discount Rate*|
|Weekends||Standard Rate||Discount Rate*|
* - Discount rate applies to Family member of E-1 to E-4 service members.